Terrible customer service & technical support
rmh94568
Enthusiast - Level 2

Your customer service terrible.. call me at [removed] for details. Called 5-6 times, average wait time each time is greater than an hour and the issue I reported is still not resolved. Can't wait to get off my contract and run to a different provider.

Here's what I posted on other websites:

I've had an issue w/ my hotspot for some time now. Average wait time when I call technical support is around 30 minutes. After 3-4 minutes speaking to the first-level CS rep, I get transferred to second-tier technical support. Wait time there is 1.5-2 hours. When I finally get someone on the phone, the issue is not resolved.
After trying a couple of times, I asked to speak to a supervisor. This happened twice.
The first time, the supervisor said something to the tune of "there's nothing we can do for you".
The second time, the manager said he will try something on his end, and he will follow-up with me the following day to check whether that resolved the issue or not (he said it takes 24 hrs for his fix to take effect). Never got a call back.
I'm now on hold again, and it's been one hour and 20 minutes so far. Still waiting...

Labels (1)
Re: Terrible customer service & technical support
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

rmh94568, when you try to turn on your mobile Hotspot, are you getting an error message, such as

"Authentication Error" or "Unable to Subscribe"?

If so, please share with us what it says, okay?

StephannieP_VZW

0 Likes
rmh94568
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi Stephanie,

No error message. It just doesn't work. After finally getting someone to help and spending some tim debugging, we concluded it's related to Blutooth. The response Verizon provided is that they are working with Apple to address the issue. I hope it's true, but I honestly doubt it.

My wife has the same exact phone I do, and her hotspot works fine.

I just don't trust Verizon anymore. Extremely bad customer support and I'm not sure they're telling me the truth. It may be just a way to tell me "they don't know".

Regards,

Roger

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate the helpful details. We understand your skepticism but want to turn this around for the better. Our representatives are trained to handle many device types and features when it comes to troubleshooting. We're confident that if we suggested that we need to work with Apple on the issue then that is the best path forward. Has a network ticket been filed?  SheritaH_VZW

0 Likes
rmh94568
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi Sherita,

No one told me a ticket has been filed so I doubt it.

Thanks,

Roger

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I will be happy to take a look, rmh94568. I need some additional details, so please check your private messages.

TracyB_VZW

0 Likes