Trade in status
HenVIII

I sent in 2 iPhone XMax for trade in on 2 separate shipments using the provided packaging.  I received notice of acceptance and a gift card for 1 iPhone but nothing on the other?  How can I check to see what the status is?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Trade in status
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello HenVIII,

We definitely want to ensure you are able to receive any trade value you are eligible for. Each device you traded in, you would have received a Submission ID. You can use that number at this link to check the status of your trade in: https://www.verizon.com/od/trade-in/checkStatus Does this help?

ChristopherM_VZW

0 Likes
HenVIII

Thank you for your response Christopher.  Unfortunately, I do not have the submission number.  When I received the first gift card, I erroneously assumed the second card would be forthcoming.  I do have the Device ID for each one I sent in for trade.  They are as follows:

Device ID [redacted]   Gift card received 12/13/20

Device ID [redacted]     No response 

Hopefully, this will be adequate to trace the iPhone as I am sure they all have unique ID numbers.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

HenVIII, 

You also have the option of checking the status of that trade in submission by entering your email address here: 

https://www.verizon.com/od/trade-in/checkStatus?adobe_mc=MCMID%3D37236245334926525190934724252944068...

0 Likes
HenVIII

I entered my E-Mail address and the response indicates no record.  The submission date for the first phone for which I did get a Gift card was 80999662996658 dated 11/28/2020.  My wife's phone was EXACTLY the same kind of phone!  My previous response indicated the exact iPhone ID's which I see were marked "redacted".  I am not sure what that means and whether someone has withheld one of the iPhones for personal use?  But I am assuming we are at the end of the line to find this 1 phone as I keep getting no positive indication of ever having received the phone?  Would I have more success if I appealed to the Pa Dept of Consumer Protection in the event there was a theft at the receiving location?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

By any chance do you have the tracking number for that phone? 

AnnaG_VZW

0 Likes