UPS broke my iPhone X, anybody gone through this?
ANAOHA44
Enthusiast - Level 3

UPS was supposed to deliver my phone X last Tuesday, 12/5. I even took the day off to wait for the phone. They never showed up so since I was going out of town I decided to change the delivery to pick up the next morning (12/6). When I got to the store I spoke with 3 people, they had no clue as to where the phone was and promised me to call me in a couple of hours to update. Of course they never did (I mean, why would they?). I go to their site in the afternoon and I see an exception stating that the phone was "missing or damaged". I of course lost it. Called Verizon and explained what had happened, and yes they were amazing trying to calm me down and such. This time Verizon promised me they would call me in 24-48 hours. Never did. I then called and spoke to a supervisor who was very confused with the situation but took the time to understand it and gave some updated information, not quite what I wanted to hear but I truly appreciated the effort.

It turns out UPS has to return the phone first in order for me to get another one, mind you, I am still being charged for the first one so my spending limit is compromised. This is a Christmas present for my son, which by the way got ruined because he found out with all this craziness. The thing is this could take WEEKS if UPS doesn't return the phone or take their sweet time to process the claim.

Has anybody here been through this?
Any feedback would be appreciated!

Labels (1)
0 Likes