Unable to send MMS, Tier 1 and Tier 2 CSR unable to solve issue. Should I cancel service?
beaglebutler

Brand new VZW customer, pre-paid plan with unlimited calls and texts, just started my first month.  Unable to send MMS, though I can receive them.  I can send and receive SMS.  I followed the VZW website troubleshooting guide which included simple things like rebooting the phone, toggling the MMS setting, resetting Network Settings, removing/re-inserting the SIM card, and even resetting and re-loading the iPhone.  When all of that failed to solve the issue I called VZW support.  The Tier 1 CSR walked me through the same things the VZW website listed for troubleshooting, so he sent me up to a Tier 2 CSR.  She tried about half a dozen things on her end which required multiple calls back to me as I had to frequently reboot the phone for her possible solutions to take effect.  After a little more than an hour, she too had exhausted all of her troubleshooting options.  She stated she would create an engineering trouble ticket and call me back with the ticket number, but that never happened.  Does anyone have any idea of what else to do?  Is my only option to cancel my service with VZW and go back to my old service provider, or did anyone out there have this same issue and find a resolution?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Unable to send MMS, Tier 1 and Tier 2 CSR unable to solve issue. Should I cancel service?
jav6
Champion - Level 3

Have you looked at/posted on an Apple iPhone User Forum?  Perhaps someone there has experienced similar issues and can share what they found.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes