Unresolved Billing Error
joshy2001
Enthusiast - Level 2

For the past 6 months, I have attempted to resolved my billing issue with Verizon.  Many reps/supervisors via phone and chat promised to resolve my issue, but has not.   Someone even contacted me via phone and email from corporate to resolve the issues.  However, after reaching out with several follow-up emails to follow-up on the promise, I have received no response and basically been ignored.  I have called customer service, chatted and wrote corporate numerous times and my phone/billing issues remain unresolved.

I honestly expected better customer service from Verizon and a higher level of professionalism than what I have experienced.  Verizon basically took my brand new phone I traded in and has not given me my monthly bill credits.  My husband's phone number is listed under my device and my number under his device.  The amount for my phone is incorrect due to an error on Verizon's behalf when I initially purchased the phone.  It seems like this would be a simple correction to make.

However, trying to get this issue resolved has resulted in hours spent in person at Verizon stores and on the phone/chat with several representatives.  It has been a total nightmare trying to simply switch phone carriers to say the least, which included no service for serveral days.  

It may have been best to not swtich to Verizon, but to another carrier that can at least place your phone number on the correct device.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Unresolved Billing Error
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Rest assured, our intention is to help resolve your concerns to the best of our ability. To clarify, are the devices activated on the correct numbers now? Also, have you received any emails regard the trade in that you submitted? EstevanC_VZW

0 Likes
joshy2001
Enthusiast - Level 2

The phones are not connected to the correct devices.  I received a confirmation email of my trade in with the monthly credit amount for the line.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Our goal is to get this resolved for you, please meet us in a Private Note for assistance. AlbertP_VZW

0 Likes
joshy2001
Enthusiast - Level 2

Exactly what does a customer need to do to have a simple billing error resolved? My phone numbers are attached to the wrong devices and I have not received my $300.00 trade in bill credit as promised.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Joshy2001, we always want to make sure that you can get your account in order and your promotions in place. So we can help check on this with you, please contact our Customer Care team at 800-922-0204 for better assistance. JoseL_VZW

0 Likes