Upgraded & Charged
NYCPotter

I did an early upgrade from an iPhone X to a iPhone 11 because they were offering a lower monthly payment. The phone was perfectly fine though when I sent it in. 

Verizon billed me for the balance of the phone on my next bill and when I called, they said that they see that it was returned and it would reflect on the next bill. It didn’t however and I called again and was troll that the screen was cracked. They never notified me (the rep said that they email pictures) and I just paid over $1,000 for a phone and they wont return it to me. I PAID FOR THE PHONE and they are keeping it. This is absurd! I should at least get the phone back. It’s a iPhone X. It was fine when it was sent in. This make no sense at all. I feel completely taken advantage of. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Upgraded & Charged
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

NYCPotter, we understand your concern regarding the charge for the device. We certainly don't want you to feel as if you are being taken advantage of. A private note has been sent. At your earliest convenience please take a moment to review. 

TionnaB_VZW

0 Likes
NYCPotter

I already paid the bill & fees... I was told there was nothing I could do.So, it’s too late now. I really expected more from Verizon. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

NYCPotter,

I definitely understand feeling this way, but all the same I want to make sure we have explored every options and outcome. We are standing by to assist further if you would like to reply to our Private Note.

ColinH_VZW

0 Likes
NYCPotter

A little too late... I’ve already wasted over a $1,000 and hours on this. I would have expected that it was addressed from the beginning let alone the second time. 

Time to switch carriers. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

NYCPotter, we never want to hear you looking to leave the Verizon family. Please reply to the private message for further assistance. 

RodneyM_VZW

0 Likes