Usage not showing up on view usage online phone calls and texts
EEMAMA
Enthusiast - Level 2

When I log into my Verizon account and go to view usage, it doesn’t have every call (minutes) or text (messages) listed and sometimes it is not updated for days. There are 3 phones an our plans and they all are not receding all the calls and texts sent and received. Is there something blocking this activity? Can this be fixed? 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Usage not showing up on view usage online phone calls and texts
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Eemama. We want you to have the best options when viewing your records. What about other aspects of My Verizon? Are you able to Download full logs? -Joe

0 Likes
EEMAMA
Enthusiast - Level 2

I don’t see a full listing of all texts and calls made. I go to Verizon website, then log into my Verizon, then view usage, and then view log on messages or minutes, only to see it is not listing all calls that I know were made. Why? 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know it's important that you are able to see your usage. Are you trying to see the call logs from past Billing Cycles or your current Billing Cycle?

*Brianna

EEMAMA
Enthusiast - Level 2

Usually current. But also have looked at past billing cycles and the usage detail is not correct on my billing. Meaning I know all calls and texts are not being listed because I can see text and calls from one of my phones (mine) to another one of my phones (my sons) that is not listed. 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Goodness! We do want to make sure your call detail is accurate! Thanks for reaching out! We'd love to dig into this further with you so you can rest assured every call is included in your statement! Please, send us a Private Note, so we can get you taken care of!

*Chance

0 Likes
smreed32

Hello. My usage blogs are not showing up at all. Everything says 0  minutes and  0  messages. What is the problem? it’s always worked until this evening.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
smreed32, we're sorry to hear that you're having problems with your usage. Are you using the app or the website? If possible, can you try uninstalling the app and re-installing it and clearing cache/cookies on your browser?

~Jesse

0 Likes
Gb4homes

Shows 0 minutes for calls and texts for me also for all 3 phones.  This just happened recently because I monitor our teenage daughter weekly and this has happened in the last week.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Gb4homes We're sorry to read about the situation with checking your usage. Usage can sometimes take a few days to update, as our system has to update all this information for our users. ~Peter

0 Likes