VM says it’s full and it’s not. Please help!!
jdubgilbert
0 Likes
Re: VM says it’s full and it’s not. Please help!!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jdubgilbert, receiving your important messages is crucial. We know that your callers may have important information for you. Let's work to get to the bottom of this. What make and model phone do you have? What exact steps do you take to access your messages? Do you recall adding any new apps, games or software recently?

LorenB_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Klamson1

I am also having this issue on an Iphone 8 plus.  I have checked that my phone is up to date, I have performed a soft reset.  If I also turn off wi-fi, new voice mails can be left, but only if I keep wi-fi off, which is not an option for me.  What is Verizon doing to correct this?  This seems to be a problem for many people for quite a while.

0 Likes
SusanDM

I'm having the same problem with my Iphone Xs - also when a voice mail message is recorded it doesn't appear for some time - occasionally as long as a day ot two. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Klamson1, I can see how a misleading full voicemail would be puzzling, so I am eager to help point you in the right direction. Our team of engineers are aware of the iOS (Apple) devices receiving full voicemail notifications. This is a known issue, and it is currently under investigation. Thank you for your patience. We have a workaround solution that will correct the problem. A permanent fix will be coming soon. In the meantime, please call into your voicemail by dialing *86 or calling your own number. After you enter your voicemail password, the mailbox will be corrected. If you have forgotten your voicemail password, you can reset here: http://spr.ly/6609E57x3

AkaneM_VZW

0 Likes