VOICEMAIL WILL NOT DELETE
maza3691
Enthusiast - Level 1

Why wont my voice mails go away when i delete them ? they are popping right back, this is very annoying.  What is happening with the voice mail function? 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: VOICEMAIL WILL NOT DELETE
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry to learn that your voicemail messages remain in your phone after you delete them. I am confident that we can resolve this issue for you, but we need some additional information. When did this issue start?
Did you notice if the issue started after you installed or upgraded any application or software?
Have you tried to delete those messages by calling *86 on your phone to access the voicemail and then pressing 7 to delete the messages (http://spr.ly/6601EXENl)?

AntonioC_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

JACNEW9

Greeitngs,

I have done everything...  I turned on Airplane mode, deleted the VoiceMail message and then turned off Airplane mode.   I have signed onto my VoiceMail account and have deleted the messages.  I even had techs at the local Verizon store delete them -- twice.  But, the deleted voice mail messages came back the next day.  I have contacted Apple support and they said the problem was with my provider.  So, please let me know what I need to do.  I am no longer able to get Voice Mails - as it is telling me my Voice Mail box is full.  But it would not be "full" if I was able to delete the messages!!!!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JACNEW9, We're sorry to hear you are experiencing an issue with your voicemail. Help is here! When the voicemials come back is this in your main folder or your deleted messages folder? If you dial *86 and go through the traditional voicemail box are the messages still there? 

MelissaP_VZW

0 Likes