Verizon BYOD Rebate
nathanyuvaraj
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi. I brought my own device to Verizon on 9-30. Unfortunately, the device I brought in stopped working and I had to switch to another personal device I had lying around. Checking in to see if I am still eligible for the $500 BYOD rebate?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon BYOD Rebate
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Getting in on a good promotion is important. I do see that we had a BYOD promotion at the time you activated service. Please keep in mind that you do have to submit within 30 days for the BYOD promotion. Here are the steps for you:

1. Visit http://spr.ly/6609JTclT and enter the Promo Code 2021BYOD500 and purchase date. 

2. Enter the appropriate information. 

3. Submit the offer redemption within 30 days of activation. 

Result: You receive the Verizon eGift card within 8 weeks of submission.

I hope this information is helpful for you! -Jordan

0 Likes
nathanyuvaraj
Enthusiast - Level 1

Not sure if you even read what I am asking. My question is not on how to use the promo code. My question is- I have already applied for the rebate but the phone that I brought to verizon is not working anymore so I am using another personal phone of mine. The rebate terms and conditions says: "device must be active for 45 consequtive days to receive promotion". Since the device I brought to verizon is not working and I am currently using a device different than what I came to verizon with, will I still be eligible for the $500 BYOD rebate?

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you, Nathan. As long as the replacement device wasn't a device purchased from Verizon Wireless, we should at least be able to file a correction form for the rebate.

*Peter

0 Likes
Chtea
Enthusiast - Level 1

How do we go about getting a "correction form"? Is online chat best for this?

0 Likes
Chtea
Enthusiast - Level 1

Would you be able to complete a correction form for me to ensure I am still able to receive the rebate?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@Chtea

The rebate correction form would have to be submitted by a representative. We can assist you via Private Message to correct the issue, or you can reach out to our Customer Service Team as well. Let us know how you'd like to proceed.

-Tony

0 Likes
Chtea
Enthusiast - Level 1

You just made everything better! Thank you so much for your reply. Could we communicate through private message?

0 Likes
Chtea
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hoping to communicate with you through private messaging.

Thanks!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Absoulely. I'm sending you a Private Note. You can also Private Message us from Facebook.*Melissa

0 Likes