Verizon Plan
crayyukon

I have been with Verizon for 14 years an 6 months.  I have had an old school unlimited data plan with 500 shared min since I started with Verizon.  About 6 years ago I was getting pressured by Verizon to change my plan since it was the old school plan.  I could not get a new phone without changing my plan; therefore I would buy my phones out right to avoid changing my plan.  Then they started raising my bill each year to try and get me to change over.  It was worth paying the increase to keep the old school plan so I did so.  I am on autopayment and my bill has remained the same so I did not check it.  I recently bought a new X iPhone out right last month to avoid my plan being changed.  Today I went in to check the mins used due to working from home because of the Covid-19 virus and learned that my plan was changed 3/22/18 without my authorization.  I am the only one on the account.  I was told in the live chat that Verizon does not keep records past two years so they could not tell me how my plan got changed just when.  I call garbage!!!!  So as a loyal customer I am extremely unhappy about this change.  Especially since Verizon took it upon themselves to change my account without my permission.  In addition, I purchased a new phone out right for no reason!!!!!!  I would like someone to call me about this or I will take my loyal business somewhere else.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon Plan
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is definitely not the way we want you to feel, crayyukon! . Our intention is to help you in the best way possible and provide the world-class customer service you deserve. We are concerned to hear your plan has changed and we are here to help. What is the name of the plan that you are supposed to be on? 

RachelM_VZW

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Plan
rcschnoor
Legend

So you have had one of the new Verizon unlimited data plans for over 2 years and didn't mention at all that you had not noticed any difference in your service? Seems like the newer plan is a better fit since it seems you didn't notice any difference in your data and you don't have to worry about how many calling minutes you have used. How much data do you use each month? Are you signed up for autopay and paperless billing with a debit card or checking account? If so, you could possibly be able to lower your bill and still get the same service you are used to receiving.

0 Likes