Re: Verizon bad Customer service
Cburton1500
Enthusiast - Level 1

Well I don't know how to post my comment on here so I'll put it here I called today to get a new phone guys super nice took good care of me got all the way to the very end and lost service lost the call he called I called back first guy tells me he can't tell me or contact the guy I was talking to so I told him never mind I called back again the next guy answers and tells me he can figure out who I was talking to and he can message him and have him call me he messaged him guy never responded I told that salesman if you want to make the sale call me back in 20 minutes if he never responds and you can make the sale that guy never called me back so now here I am going to be waiting another day to make my order which puts my phone out two more days and I've been a customer for 10 years I'm about to be an AT&t customer

Tags (1)
Cburton1500
Enthusiast - Level 1

If you guys don't do something to make it right then I'll take my business to another company and give them my money for 10 years and also the guy was trying to tell me even though I get a discount on the phone he still has to charge me for the full amount that the phone cost before the discount so say the phone was 1000 bucks I got 300 off makes the phone 700 bucks he was saying I gotta pay sales tax on 1000 Dollars not just the 700 well if Walmart has a sale going and have a item price for 15 dollars and 20 percent off which would make the item 12 dollars they don't charge you tax for the original price of 15 dollars they can only tax you on the money spent so I think you guys are trying to scam people and me for sure

Kanakamaoli
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have been with Verizon for 13 years and recently had horrible customer service.  It was supposed to be a simple trade-in and upgrade your plan.  But the website had issues with making sure all the information was accurate.  I called the support line, and the average wait time was one hour.  I waited the one hour; then it hung me up, lol.  I used the text support version, and they could not help.  I found out you can schedule a callback, which they must be so short-staffed because it was a week out.  The order came via FedEx; now, fast forward in time, half the order was missing.  My online account said delivered, set up your new phone. I only got the screen protector and case, no phone.  I text the support line, which seems the fastest, but it's an outsourced call center.  They said, sir, everything is delivered.  I told them the phone and additional charger were missing.  They looked into it for 30 mins.  They said the warehouse shows a second-order via UPS with the second half of the order.  Ok, great, but why does it not reflect on the website. A week later, the Phone and charger never came because of a wrong address.  It was the same address as FedEx, but UPS was wrong.  I texted support again, and it was a repeat. Sir, your order has been delivered.  I said it was missing half the order.   I called again and, after 17 mins, spoke to someone in India.  For one hour, he tried to help but couldn't. Finally, I got transferred to a live US customer service rep.  I was so upset that I canceled everything and kept my old phone and plan—the worse ten days of my life. 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Kanakamoli, we are concerned to hear you had so much trouble with a phone order! Getting a new phone should be an exciting experience, not a dreadful one. Are you still interested in upgrading your device? We are here to help. *Joshua

former_tmobile

Verizon has the WORSE customer's service.

Problem is that it is also the most expensive carrier

I am regretting so much for migrating from TMobile

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, former_tmobile! Thanks for contacting Verizon Social Media. We do understand the situation, and we do not want you to feel that way. To further assist you, I will be sending you a PM, so we can check this together and find out the best resolution.

>Ken