Verizon is out of stock on iphonex. When are they expected to come in, roughly? 5 days, 5 weeks, 5 months....
Phonecelljulie

Verizon is out of stock on iphonex. When are they expected back in stock? 5 days,  5 weeks,  5 months,  ?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon is out of stock on iphonex. When are they expected to come in, roughly? 5 days, 5 weeks, 5 months....
dizzy442
Enthusiast - Level 3

Completely out of stock, discontinued and will not come back

Re: Verizon is out of stock on iphonex. When are they expected to come in, roughly? 5 days, 5 weeks, 5 months....
mama23dogs
Legend

They sold them for Black Friday. 

gersong_vzw
Verizon Employee

Thank you for your interest in this great device, Phonecelljulie. It's always exciting to get a new phone, and I'm sorry for any inconvenience this caused. Due to the overwhelming demand for the iPhone X, we are now out of stock for the foreseeable future. I recommend checking our website for upcoming promotions and deals on other great devices. vzw.com/deals I hope this is beneficial.

GersonG_VZW    

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thank in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

Since it is a device you cannot even purchase on Apple's website anymore, it is unlikely Verizon will get more stock. If you stop by a local corporate Verizon store, there is a chance they would have some stock left. If you stop by a local Apple store, there is a chance they would have some leftover stock. Once gone, it is unlikely any of those locations would get additional units.

0 Likes