VoIP problems
malindsay

I recently switched my landline to 1-VoIP from Vonnage. Whenever any friends or family call my landline from their Verizon wireless they receive a message saying “this is not a working number”. I never had a problem with Vonage. 

Any ideas?  1-VoIP says it’s not on their end. Other wireless companies can call through. Only Verizon is rejected. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: VoIP problems
thereisnouser

I'm having the same issue. I switched from Vonage to voip.ms and people on Verizon aren't able to call me.

Did you ever get it resolved?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know how important it is to stay connected. Are they getting an error announcement when they attempt to call you?

EllisandraC_VZW

0 Likes
thereisnouser

"Welcome to Verizon Wireless. Your call cannot be completed as dialed. Please check the number and dial again. Announcement 4"

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

thereisnouser - making sure you can be in contact with everyone is important. We're sorry that you're having this problem. Please reach out to your wireless carrier to find out what could be happening. Regrettably, with you not being our customer, we would not have a way to troubleshoot this. Please have our customers that you are trying to call contact us directly for support. Thank you! AliciaD_VZW

0 Likes
thereisnouser

As an update for anyone else that stumbles on this thread. Calls are going through now. Looks like it was an issue with voip.ms's carrier and after pushing back a few more times, they finally took a deeper look and resolved the issues.

0 Likes