Voice mail hosed up
markayash
Enthusiast - Level 2

My phone isn't getting message alerts and instead I get a weird text..Just noticed today it has a wrong number in it for some reason..How do I get my voice mail wiped and rebuilt..The number was ported form google and is acting weird.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Voice mail hosed up
markayash
Enthusiast - Level 2

Weird how it has wrong number but texted the right number so might be somethign with visual voice mail..Lot of folks posted that fixed thiers..If so who can change it

0 Likes
markayash
Enthusiast - Level 2

Anotehr weird thing, went into VZ and thought I would try enabling voicemail to iphone text and it said my daughters X is compatible but mine isn't??  Its seems thinks it's half android half iphone..I moved my SIM out of my s8 to the iphone, does it matter?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I would be just as confused if my iPhone was acting like an Android, so let's take a closer look. To start, (although not recommended) you can use your Samsung SIM card with your iPhone as long as they are both Nano SIM cards. Can you supply me with a screenshot of the strange text? What model and software iPhone do you have? Please check here: http://spr.ly/66081HMB8 What is the exact error that shows up when it states that the Visual Voicemail is not compatible? What occurs when you dial your own number to reach your voicemail? AkaneM_VZW

0 Likes