Voice sounds robotic on my outgoing phone calls
Schstate

Voice sounds robotic on my outgoing phone calls. I use my phone for work now that I am a teleworker and in the past few weeks my voice has sounded "robotic" or "like a computer" in my outgoing calls. Nothing has changed on my phone. No damage or updates.

Please share how I can fix this!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Voice sounds robotic on my outgoing phone calls
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We hope you are doing well, Schstate. As a fellow phone user I would also be concerned if my voice sounded robotic since I use my device to keep in touch with my family and also work. Allow us to gather more information to be on the same page. Does this happen with all of the outgoing calls? Does the audio experience change if you put the phone on speaker or use a headset/headphones?

VictorC_VZW

0 Likes
tjf1985

I started having the same issue after relocating to Philadelphia for work. I can make calls and it is hit or miss when the person on the other end can't hear me, or it sound robotic. I recently replaced my Pixel 3 with an iPhone 12 Pro, yesterday. I was hoping it would fix the issue, but I was just on a call with my wife and she said it did the same thing, twice in a row. I switched off wifi calling in hopes it was that causing the issue, but it persisted. I walked outside my apartment, with no result. Please help with this, I am tired of not being able to talk to my wife and kids.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

tjf1985, we understand the importance of being able to talk to family while away and to see that you've been having issues is concerning. Our goal is to work with you on some troubleshooting so we can find out what is going on. May we have the zip code to where you are having these concerns? Is this impacting your calls, messaging and data service? 

-TakendraW_VZW

0 Likes