Voicemail box
FrustratedCustomer1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I keep finding out from friends that my voicemail box is full.  Why can't Verizon find a way to either increase the storage size or at LEAST notify the user that they're not getting messages?? It really terrible to find out from your doctor that they've been trying to call you with test results for a few days and couldn't leave a message. If it helps, I know some high school students who could probably help you write the code!

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Voicemail box
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

FrustratedCustomer1, We understand how important it is that you receive your voicemails. We're here to help. To start here is a chart that gives a better idea of your phones storage capacity with Apple Visual Voicemail. If you are not receiving alerts when your voicemail is full, we recommend reaching out to Apple apple.com/support for assistance as the information passes through the Apple servers first. I hope this is beneficial.  

Melissa_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the  Correct Answer  button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes