Voicemail full but it’s not
Ba1912

My voicemail is telling me it’s full but there are no messages.  Help!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Voicemail full but it’s not
EAnnKidd

I have gone in and deleted all voicemails and then deleted all deleted voicemails. Callers continue to inform me that my voicemail box is full. Help!

0 Likes
Re: Voicemail full but it’s not
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having your voicemail working correctly is crucial.  We are here to help.  Unfortunately this is currently a known issue that we are working to resolve.  There is no universal fix for this yet, but our team is working on developing one ASAP.  However, there are couple steps you can take as a workaround that has resolved this issue for some devices.  The first is to call into your voicemail by dialing *86 or calling your own phone number. After you log in with your Voicemail pin number, the mailbox will be corrected. If you have forgotten your pin, you can reset it on the phone by going to Settings -> Phone -> Change Voicemail Password.  The other step we can perform to your account over the phone if needed.  Our customer service team can be reached directly at 800-922-0204.  Thank you for all of your patience.  Please notify us if this first step helps for right now.

SeanC_VZW

0 Likes