Voicemail, never had a issue before suddenly starts telling callers welcome to the management system. So I’m not getting my V
cjm1339
0 Likes
Re: Voicemail, never had a issue before suddenly starts telling callers welcome to the management system. So I’m not getting my V
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Did you switch recently to the iPhone from a non-iPhone device? 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Voicemail, never had a issue before suddenly starts telling callers...
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi, there! We know how important it is to access your voicemail. When did this start?

*Breanna

0 Likes
ambidext

Hi - I also have had this same problem recently. When anyone calls my number, the outgoing message to them starts "Welcome to the Verizon Message Management System..." And asks for the caller to type in the number of the person they wish to leave a message for. 

I have an iPhone XS and this started about 3 or 4 days ago (sept 5 for me; but it may have been longer). I reset the phone, I contacted apple and they said it is a Verizon issue. I can hold down the 1 on the keypad and access my voice mail that way, but no callers can leave me messages. 

It has nothing to do with switching phones or updating the software or anything like that. I haven't updated software in months. My OS is 14.7.1.

Steve

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for the details! In this instance, we'd like to take a closer look at your situation, by accessing your account. In an effort to keep your information secure, we're going to send you a private note. Please be on the lookout for that, and we'll be in touch soon! *Damien

0 Likes
frstevens

I have the same problem.  What can be done?  Though I can set a custom greeting, the system goes back to the default setting, leaving the message as described in the previous post.  Please help, this has been going on for many weeks.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi frstevens,

Sorry to hear you are having concerns with your voicemail. We'll gladly do what we can to assist. How long have you been having concerns for? What changes have recently been made to your account?

-Arya

0 Likes