gauchoscl77

How can I turn on voicemail notification in iPhone xr

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Voicemail notification
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

gauchoscl77,

Getting notifications for your voicemail in the iPhone XR is fundamental, and you've come to the right place for help! Let's get you set up for success. To make sure I am on the same page and we are going down the proper path for a solution, I have a few questions for you. Have you already gone through the setup of the iPhone's voicemail (shown here: http://spr.ly/6605Ea7TF)? If this is just for your voicemail notification, how are your other notifications (ringtone, text, etc.) working for you? Or, are you referring to the red indicator that typically pops up on the green phone icon?

We look forward to getting a solution in place for you.

RyanC_VZW

0 Likes
gauchoscl77

I transfer my voicemail so I don’t go through the setup steps. Yes, everything is working fine except no voicemail notification red to let me know there are voicemails. I miss a bunch of important messages and my voicemail box is full. Thanks for the help.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This information is helpful, gauchoscl77. Please try clearing out your Voicemail Box if you have not done this already. CecileC_VZW

0 Likes
gauchoscl77

I have cleared out the inbox

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Your efforts are appreciated, gauchoscl77. Next, please verify your notification settings. Refer to http://spr.ly/6609ExqTf for steps. After that, turn your phone off then back on. Please keep us posted.

TracyB_VZW

0 Likes
gauchoscl77

Perform the notification steps. Still no voicemail notification. Thank you for the help.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for trying that out, gauchoscl77. To clarify the issue you are experiencing, what happens when people try to leave you a Voicemail? By chance, are they getting an error message that your Voicemail is full? 

CarmenT_VZW

0 Likes
gauchoscl77

When somebody leaves a message I don’t know that it is there because of no notifications. A friend had to email me to let me know that my voicemail is full. That when I know the voicemail notification does not work. Thank you for helping.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate the additional details provided gauchoscl77. After further review, I see this is currently a known issue that is currently under investigation with iOS devices. In the meantime can you please dial *86. After you log into your voicemail using your pin number, the mailbox will be corrected. Once this has been completed, please test voicemail and keep us updated. 

0 Likes