Re: Voicemail notification
gauchoscl77

Yes the voicemail notification is working now after performing the steps that you describe. Thank you very much for tracking and fixing the problem. Your effort is much appreciated .

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are so glad to hear your voicemail is back up and running. Thanks for keeping us in the loop. If there's anything additional we can assist with , we're here for you. Thanks for being the very best part of the Verizon family.  KatiM_VZW

0 Likes
Logimouse

I have iPhone 7 that I use for medical practice. Frequently my mailbox is full but I am not notified so patients cannot leave messages for me and I don't know they are trying. Is there a way to be notified when the mailbox is full?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

There is currently no way to send a notification when your Voicemail is full. I know how important they are, especially in your line of work. You do not have to call in to check your messages, so I would recommend checking the Visual Voicemail, and you'll see the number of messages. You can also change the alert sound, when a new message comes in. Click here for those steps: http://spr.ly/6606HwtTy.

0 Likes