We’re all in this together?
Cassy4xo

Hey guys. I preordered my IPhone X space grey 64gb on November 2nd at 3:30 ish PM. My expected shipment date is 12/1 but so far it hasn’t changed at all and I’ve received no shipping information. I’ve been looking at other posts on the for days and following and reading who ordered what and when they are getting it and it’s gotten me so excited! So I thought why not make a post and we could all on this one too post about it and wait together. We’re all in this together!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: We’re all in this together?
kenbaileyiii
Contributor - Level 2

I'm right here with you. I ordered my space gray 256gb iPhone X on Oct 31,2017 with a ship date of Dec 13th,2017. The latest ship date currently between all devices. I'm on edge and kinda mad my ship date being so late but with all these orders getting bumped up, it gives me hope. I will post any updates on here but for right now, my order is still processing. It just sucks because Ive been having to keep money put aside from 31st until the phone decided to ship.

0 Likes
Bmoore1994
Contributor - Level 2

You're like on a waiting list now. everyone that preordered on 10/27 hasnt gotten their phones yet. my phone was just shipped yesterday and i ordered it 10/27 at 3:50am

0 Likes
Bmoore1994
Contributor - Level 2

the 256gb space grey is in high demand. im glad mine was finally shipped out

0 Likes