When receving call I cannot hear the caller
uhzzre
Enthusiast - Level 1

This happeed to me today twice on my iphone XR and the same happens on other phone - iphone SE.  When receiving calls I cannot hear the caller.

I have switched to Verizon two months back and start regreting the decision. Does not seem to be phone issue.

Labels (1)
Re: When receving call I cannot hear the caller
uhzzre
Enthusiast - Level 1

So today I was calling my wife (both Verizon) and on my side I was not connected but she picked up on her side as if the connection was made.

0 Likes
bruce625
Enthusiast - Level 2

i have had Verizon for many years and now I having the same issue.  and i learning getting help from Verizon or Apple has not been easy nor successful.  I have had bluetooth issue with my phone for at least 6 months and now i learn there is an issue with iphonex bluetooth.   All that said I decided to take the plunge on an iphone 11 pro.  If new phone has same or similar issues maybe its time for a new  carrier :<

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

bruce625,

While I am very happy to hear that you are getting a new device, I do not want to see the issues you have described go on. What is the zip code in which you are experiencing the call drop issues? I want to look into any updates available in the area.

Also, can provide further details about the Bluetooth issue you described? We are here to help.

ColinH_VZW

0 Likes