Why can't I find the group messaging settings?
frankieonenut

iPhone 10s not seeing any way to turn on group messaging in settings/messages.there is no toggle switch which should be there

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone 10s not seeing any way to turn on group messaging in settings/messages.there is no toggle switch which should be there
mama23dogs
Legend

Should be :   Settings > Messages > Group Messaging and turn it on. That's it!

0 Likes
Re: iPhone 10s not seeing any way to turn on group messaging in settings/
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

frankieonenut, staying connected through Group Messaging is important and we definitely want to ensure that you're able to take advantage of this feature. Help is here. To confirm that we are on the same page, are you referring to the native Messages app on the iPhone? As mama23dogs pointed out, Group Messaging can be enabled by following these steps: Settings > Messages > Group Messaging. You may also follow the steps provided in this link as well: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-207135/ Let us know if this helps.

LorenzoP_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Re: Why can't I find the group messaging settings?
Ndawg111
Enthusiast - Level 1

In a chat with Apple on the topic of the group messaging button having disappeared after updating to iOS 17, I learned the developers “removed it by design”.  They advised to let them know my feedback and that the developers may address it with a future update.

0 Likes
Re: Why can't I find the group messaging settings?
kh_jenn

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic. Thank you.

0 Likes