Re: Why is Verizon taking so long to deliver? Apple is delivering in 1-2 weeks!
ANAOHA44
Enthusiast - Level 3

Good for you! I’m going to wait until this Black Friday madness is over. Went to one of the malls that the website said it had availability and couldn’t find ONE parking spot! I’m scarr!

0 Likes
kenbaileyiii
Contributor - Level 2

That's the second person I've seen that said Verizon told them that they wouldn't be able to trade in the phone at an Apple store when this is indeed false. They even allow you that option online when ordering. It's sad how they would lie like that just to keep your business. By now I'd expect apple stores to be fully stocked now that it's about a month later so I'm glad you were able to get your phone finally.

0 Likes
CHAZMINMARTIN
Enthusiast - Level 2

I think that all of the Apple stores received a huge shipment of phones for Black Friday And the holiday season. I would definitely tell you to try to get it from the Apple store

0 Likes
kenbaileyiii
Contributor - Level 2

I would do the same if mines wasn't over 2 hours away. I'd hate to make that drive and not get one.

0 Likes
CHAZMINMARTIN
Enthusiast - Level 2

I think that the Apple store received a large shipment for Black Friday and the holidays because they had every single model in stock. The Verizon rep definitely lied. I was not able to reserve the phone through apples website because i was doing an early upgrade and trade in but i was definitely able to purchase the phone in the store and the Apple rep actually printed out a return label for Verizon so i could ship my phone back

0 Likes
Agerace
Enthusiast - Level 2

Im just hoping Verizon doesn't screw me over. I ordered an iPhone x on November 15 as a 14 day warranty replacement for the galaxy note 8 I got. I can't stand this phone and would take my iPhone back in a heartbeat... I called Verizon and the person I spoke to said they  could process a warranty return and get the X and I'll get a box when I get the phone to ship this phone and accssories back.  Just seems like things never work out like people tell me they will. I have faith in Verizon but still feel nervous...

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am truly sorry to see that you feel that way as that is not the expectation set for you or any of our customers. We take this type of situation very seriously and you can be certain that I will bring this to the attention of our leadership. We believe that you should be able to rely on us and it's with your feedback that we use to continuously improve our services and customer experiences.

NicoleT_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

JPERK9009

At this point, 1-2 weeks is about the same timeframe for shipments coming from Verizon. And it also depends on which device you ordered. 64 GB devices had an estimated ship date of 12/3 while 256 ships 12/13 according to VZW but based on what I’ve read, some have gotten theirs sooner than expected. If you waited...might as well keep waiting.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

These complaint threads happen every year when the next big iPhone or other high end Android phone is released. You would think that people would remember that adjust their expectations better.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
JPERK9009

I just checked my order status online though, and I’m getting my 256 GB SG on Wednesday! Woohoo!

0 Likes