Why is my iphone X pending?
Blackattack
Enthusiast - Level 2

Recently purchased the iphone X on black Friday with 2 day shipping but now 2 days later my order is still pending, I would like to know why?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Why is my iphone X pending?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Once you have the tracking number then you should receive the order in 2 business days.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The multitude of orders might have forced some of the fulfillment of those orders to be pushed to this week specifically Monday.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Blackattack
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you for replying! So does this mean that once my order is fulfilled I

will receive my purchase 2 business days from now?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Once you have the tracking number then you should receive the order in 2 business days.

0 Likes
juand_vzw
Verizon Employee

Blackattack,

I'm sorry to hear about the delay with your order. I know you're eager to receive your new device and I'm here to help. Ann154 gave some great information! Some orders are delayed due to the high demand for our holiday promotions. Once your order is processed accurately, you'll receive your tracking information and you can verify the time of delivery. We appreciate your patience and understanding with this. Just to confirm, you have received notification your order was completed?

Juand_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thank in advance for your help with this!!

Blackattack
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you for your response! My order has been shipped and is expected to

arrive on the 30th

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Blackattac ,

Great! Thanks for the update. Do you have any additional questions or concerns that I can assist you with? For additional device support visit: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/apple-iphone-x/

Ayani_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes