Why isn’t my iPhone X eligible for annual upgrade?
Neencoole11
Enthusiast - Level 3

I did an annual upgrade from my iphome 7 Plus to the iPhone X. Pre ordered the Device and received it 11/3/17.  Sent in my device. It was accepted. I’ve now had the phone 30 days as of yesterday yet my device agreement still says I have to pay off 100%. Can you only annually upgrade once? This is very disappointing as I was under the impression that I’d be able to upgrade again next year.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Why isn’t my iPhone X eligible for annual upgrade?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand your concern. Your device is available for the annual upgrade. For more information check this link, https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/annual-upgrade-program-for-iphone-faqs/. When was your device received in our warehouse? Has a full bill cycle, not just 30 days gone by?

JavierMD_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Neencoole11
Enthusiast - Level 3

I should be stated that I returned my old device and it was received.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand your concern. Your device is available for the annual upgrade. For more information check this link, https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/annual-upgrade-program-for-iphone-faqs/. When was your device received in our warehouse? Has a full bill cycle, not just 30 days gone by?

JavierMD_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Neencoole11
Enthusiast - Level 3

my old device was received and my account was credited. im not sure where my device falls within the billing cycle, but I’ve made one payment since receiving the new phone. 

0 Likes
Neencoole11
Enthusiast - Level 3

This still has not been resolved and I’m frustrated. I was under the impression I’d be able to upgrade this device next year as well.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Neencoole11, we’d never want to feel frustrated. We know how important it is to have the answers you’re looking for. To better assist you, we’ve sent you a Private Message. Please check your inbox at your earliest convenience so we can work together and review your account’s upgrade eligibility.

SamanthaT_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes