Re: Wrong Shipping Address to iPhone X order.
DARSKE68

By any chance do you know what they did to make it happen. Did you have to get the tracking number and have them submit a ticket to change it

0 Likes
lando13
Enthusiast - Level 3

Turns out they messed up. Even though they told me they changed the shipping address, it still shipped to the incorrect address. I contacted them twice more and both reps told me they successfully changed it.

I also got a text message saying the shipping address had been changed.

0 Likes
aas2116

How do you know it is shipping to the wrong address?

0 Likes
LiveStrongRB
Enthusiast - Level 2

I called Monday and the guy said he changed it but to call back in a couple days. I called today and nope still shipping to old address. The rep told me

i would have to give up my spot in line and wait until end of December. I said no let me talk to a sup. She put me on hold came back and said actually I figured it out. Changed it and still says processing expect shipping day on or around November 3.. I ordered 2:01 am CST and somehow mine still hasn’t shipped   

0 Likes
aas2116

I had a similar experience but got confirmation of the new address from fedex today after about 5 calls to Verizon and 3-4 to FedEx. I would try cs again & speak to a supervisor citing your past calls. It is completely unreasonable that there is 1) no address confirmation during checkout and 2) no way to update an address. Vz is clearly not wiling to invest the time to properly vet preorder address changes- imo a bad move for what could potentially be a very profitable customer segment.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
pamelaf_vzw
Verizon Employee

Hi Lando13,

We always want to provide accurate information when contacting us. It saddens me to hear that this did not happen and that you had such a poor experience contacting us multiple times. Let's get this fixed. I have sent you direct message for review, please respond to this message.

Thanks,

PamelaF_VZW

0 Likes
LiveStrongRB
Enthusiast - Level 2

She also told me I ordered to early?? I set my alarm at 2:00 AM CST and got on the Verizon app at 2:01 AM CST and placed the order with no problems at all. But now I am being told i pre-ordered to early?  What does that even mean? So now I won't get my phone on launch day. I will most likely get it next week? How does that work? People who ordered after me are getting there tracking info and I still got nothing! Verizon has turned this into a disaster once again! The shipping address was wrong so called on Monday to change, he had no clue what he was doing so he said "He thinks he changed it" but to called back in a couple of days. So i called back yesterday 11/1/2017 and the lady said still shipping to old address. I told her i need to change it to the new one. She told me i would lose my spot and looking at end of December now. I asked to speak to a supervisor and she put me on hold and came back and said never mind I figured it out.. She changed the address but shipping still says will ship on or around November 3????? Why? I feel like i was one of the first to order i should get it on launch day!!! I didn't wake up and do all this to not have the phone on launch day. I am so mad at Verizon right now I want to switch carriers even though I have been with them for 10 + years! Treating there customers like garbage. What is the point of pre-order if you do everything you are suppose to and you still get hosed? I know they do over-night shipping.. They can still fix this and I could still receive my phone tomorrow but I serious doubt it. Just a sad day to be a Verizon customer Smiley Sad

0 Likes
lando13
Enthusiast - Level 3

I can't believe it. After all this time, and talking to a BUNCH of agents, my FedEx order just updated this morning and shows the WRONG address! HOW?

0 Likes
LiveStrongRB
Enthusiast - Level 2

That is probably what will happen to mine... Leave it to Verizon CS to screw it up

0 Likes
Aberman

This isn’t an isolated experience. This is now what we are to expect from Verizon. You have to call in a dozen times and cross your fingers that an issue gets addressed. After a dozen interactions with Verizon and FedEx I‘m still not confident I’ll get my iPhone X at the right address.

Hope me they are able to fix your shipping address lando13.

0 Likes