Re: Wrong Shipping Address to iPhone X order.
Jw087
Enthusiast - Level 1

To everyone wondering about my original question. I called back seven times, on the third person my “Jump the Line” request was approved and I was sent a shipping date today For delivery tomorrow. The procedures are there, but many people (Employees) don’t know the proper procedures. All worked out in the end!!

donrich1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same here. Glad to hear it worked at for you as well

0 Likes
RICDUC14

I am in the same exact boat with a preorder and I am on my 5th call right now...

iPhone X is shipping to an address I haven’t been too in a year after they had no issue shipping me my wife’s 8plus two weeks ago.. concerned​

0 Likes
lando13
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm so upset. The Verizon rep on here pamelaf_vzw​ didn't even bother to reply to my DM that she asked me to send.

It's less than 24 hours until the shipment is supposed to arrive and FedEx has the phone listed  "At the destination sort facility" in the wrong STATE!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Nothing would please us more than to have Apple ship all the newest phones on the launch day, LiveStrongRB. Words cannot express how saddening it is to hear this happened to you. When an order is slated to go to an incorrect address, we do all we can to fix it in a timely manner. Regrettably, many customers have fallen victim to fraudulent address changes and so we’re extremely cautious when it comes to address changes. I’m happy to hear that the person you spoke with was able to correct the address for you. The timing of orders, and people’s places in line, are tracked by the system and we are unable to see that detail. We’d have no way to determine how many others were also ordering this awesome new device at 2:01am CST on the preorder day, and who was “first”. I hope this helps clear up the details and explain the “why” behind the processes we have in place.

GeorgeS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the “Correct Answer” button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

RICDUC14,

I'm so sorry to hear about the issue with your mailing address is conflicting with your iPhone X pre-order. I know it's vital to get the proper address updated to ensure you'll receive your phone. I will be happy to help. I have sent you a Private Message and I'll be able to further assist you there.

JuanD_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
lando13
Enthusiast - Level 3

Now FedEx has a delivery exception for my shipment and they tell me that it will NOT arrive today.

That's after at least 10 Verizon reps told me it WOULD arrive today. One even told me that last night when my phone was in the wrong state.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

lando13,

I'm appalled to hear that your address change was not updated properly and this conflicted with your order delivery. I know you've been eager to receive your phone and I want to help put an end to this. I'm also sorry we did not respond to your Private Message. I'm here to fix this right away and help restore your faith in us. I have sent you another Private Message and I'll be able to further assist you there.

JuanD_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the “Correct Answer” button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
RICDUC14

same thing has happened to me. I just got an 8 plus two weeks ago and it had no shipping issues, now I get Iphone x for day 1 shipping and they ship it too an address I have not lived at since last year. Now telling me I have too wait until Monday for my phone becuase Fedex just got the request. I called every day for 7 days straight to be told everytime that my phone WOULD ship to the CORRECT address on 11/3... Now its 11/6.. this isnt right verizon.   

0 Likes
mlodybaranek

if i did update my new shipping address on my act can verizon notify Fedex so i can pick it up at their location with new address on my ID ?

they won't release even with a year old DL with same numbers but with hole in it and new one with new address ..

0 Likes