Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Your four customer representatives 1 800 922 0204 they gave me the run around then handed up my call after 2 hours if calling Still not resolved
jrdaa

I suspended my both numbers on June 10-13 before going overseas. I received the emails confirmation of suspension. I called 5 times within last month July in order to pay off my both phones and changed to pre pay. I received my phones paid off receipt and cancellation of all my past bonus such as $5 visa bonus, Amazon and some 1GB data's.

Today I called again because I received a bill notice but I can't see the details. I believe it shouldn't be anymore bills until add the money to my prepay.

Your four customer representatives 1 800 922 0204 they gave me the run around then handed up my call after 2 hours if calling Still not resolved. The last customer representative couldn't even bother to check my account history. She kept saying she doesn't see I suspended my both numbers and I should be respnd to my accout!? Then she handed up my call!!

Okay that's why I called to see what's going on with my account! And you representative didn't even want to help!? 

0 Likes
Re: Your four customer representatives 1 800 922 0204 they gave me the run around then handed up my call after 2 hours if calling Still not resolve
Tigerstep

suspensions don't stop billing unless it's lost/stolen or military suspension.

0 Likes