boosting signal
bw29

I barely get a signal inside my house and keep losing calls - any tips for boosting the signal - or does anyone else have this problem?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: boosting signal
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello and thank you for bringing this to our attention, Bw29. We understand how important it is to be able to stay connected with family and friends while on a phone call at home. How long has this been going on? Do you have any other issues while you're indoors (text message or data issues)? Please keep us posted. KevinR_VZW

0 Likes
bw29

No, the issue has not been resolved. I spent a couple of hours on the phone with tech support last week and have not heard back yet about how/if they are going to resolve the issue. It is not just inside my house but outside as well in most of my neighborhood. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

btw29, we know the importance of ensuring you have reliable service in your home area. Was a Network Ticket filed when you contacted our Technical Support Team? How far from your home do you have to travel for the service to improve? 

0 Likes
No signal on jetpak or iphone
clevelandga

I have an unlimited package for my cell phone and Jetpak.  I assumed it was unlimited data, except it's not.  You just don't get premium 5g which means you go to 4g until the end of your billing.  4g does not give me enough signal to email or anything else.  I even bought a Data Boost and now it is not the end of my pay plan and I can't work.  

0 Likes
Re: No signal on jetpak or iphone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, clevelandga and we'll help address your plan/speeds issues for your devices. When using a data-only device speeds can be reduced down to 3G speeds for the remainder of the billing cycle if a certain amount of usage has been reached.

We've sent you a private message to further assist. Thank you.

- Alan

0 Likes