change in delivery date
Bmoore1994
Contributor - Level 2

Has anyone whose phone is suppose to ship 12/1 change to earlier? mine has't but i know a lot of peoples that changed

Labels (1)
Re: change in delivery date
plnguyen_md
Enthusiast - Level 2

12/1 here also.  Will post if anything changes.

Missy090
Enthusiast - Level 3

Nope still 12/1/17    

JASSJ5
Enthusiast - Level 2

This is [Removed]!! A friend who pre-ordered as soon as the pre-order started(within 10-15 minutes of when I ordered as well) delivery date changed from 12-1 to 11-15. Mine stayed at 12-1 yesterday, changed to 11-15 today and now it’s back at 12-1 again?!?!?  What  [Removed] is going on here Verizo????

inappropriate content removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I understand you are eager to get this phone in your hands Bmoore1994. There can be many reasons why you ship date may have changed. I have sent you a private message so we can get a better understanding of why your date was changed.

AmberF_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
JASSJ5
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hello??? Can somebody from Verizon wireless please explain to me why somebody who ordered through Verizon within minutes of when I ordered is having his phone delivered today while my “expected delivery date” keeps changing?? First December 1st then changed to November 15th and then back to the 1st again?!? Just a little frustrating to say the least.....

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This device's high demand and popularity has caused it to be back ordered, if you find the device in-store, you can cancel the preorder and pick it up that day.

0 Likes
foto71
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ordered Oct 28th. While ordering the site said 12/1. Finished ordering, it went to 12/6. Now it reads 12/13. Funny tho, according to the site, I can place an order today and supposedly it will ship 12/6 or better. Called VZ help center and was told no update. Mentioned the sooner ship date listed on orders placed today and was told it might be a good idea to place a new order and cancel the other. really?

0 Likes
Bmoore1994
Contributor - Level 2

hell no, I would not!. wait it out thousands of people have been getting them early

foto71
Enthusiast - Level 2

my thoughts exactly. not getting out of line...

🙂