constantly losing service (iPhone)
slschef1125

Can anyone help me? I keep losing service on my iPhone Xr. Pretty much the only time I have "service" is when I am connected to WiFi. My husband is under the same plan as me and has the same phone as me but has service everywhere and never has any issues. My cellular data says I need to update my phone to have service, but I keep up with the updates. I have turned airplane mode on, waited and turned it off, nothing. Tried turning WiFi off or disconnecting it, nothing. I have even turned my phone off and back on which fixes it for a minute but then it loses service again. Please help me. This has been going on for a couple months now and it's driving me crazy.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: constantly losing service (iPhone)
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is a long time to be dealing with this Slschef1125. Did anything change on the phone when this issue began? What IOS version are you on? Go to Settings> General> About.  AlbertoR_VZW

0 Likes
slschef1125

I don't think anything changed. It says I am on iOS 13.4.1 which is what my husband's is on too, but like I said, he gets service everywhere without a problem. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, slschef1125. What model device do you have? TaylorH_VZW

0 Likes
wadeowen307
Contributor - Level 1

You might need to update your carrier settings. Here is the link on how to do that: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-212894/

0 Likes
slschef1125

I have an iPhone Xr

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We will send a Private Note, so that we may help you further. BrittanyC_VZW

0 Likes
slschef1125