Re: iPhone X EDD 12/1 thread
TYLLUM70

Ordered 10/31 and my cc was just charged!  64gb space grey.

0 Likes
kenbaileyiii
Contributor - Level 2

Can someone tell me the difference between a pending order and a processing order? Mines is showing processing but still showing a 12/13 ship date, but I don't see a charge to my card yet.

0 Likes
Bmoore1994
Contributor - Level 2

processing means it hasn't gone through yet, it will say processing until your card gets charged

0 Likes
kenbaileyiii
Contributor - Level 2

So processing is better than pending? I wonder how long it will say processing until my card gets charged.. it's definitely looking a lot better if so.

0 Likes
Bmoore1994
Contributor - Level 2

oh i'm not sure, mine said processing from the moment I pre ordered my phone until my card was charged. it never said pending

0 Likes
KANDI1290

Mine has always said processing until it changed to shipping. Ordered 10/28/17 orig EDD 12/1/17, card was charged 11/11/17, shipping info 11/12/17, phone will be here tomorrow. Verizon has set such strict UPS guidelines on this delivery it has been a nightmare. We typically change anything that will need a signature to a UPS access point delivery (5 mins from my work) but were denied by UPS due to the restrictions. Called UPS and only option is to have someone home to sign or have it left at a distribution center (45 mins away). We went with the distribution center no way we can miss work on such short notice, so very frustrated with the delivery set up. Last year ordered iphone 7 and it shipped FedEx and I was able to have it held. Oh well. Next year I will have sent to Verizon store or just order from apple directly! Good luck to everyone still waiting on their phones to ship!!

0 Likes
Tgoldie00
Enthusiast - Level 2

If you look on the website via PC or MAC, you will only see "processing."  If you look at your order through the Verizon App on your phone, you will see the additional status of "pending."  Pending is pre-CC charge.  Once VZW has the device, has charged your CC, and is preparing the shipment, in the App, your status will shift to "Processing."  Once "Processing," you can expect a shipping tracking # within approx 24 hours, assuming your CC charge went through successfully.

kenbaileyiii
Contributor - Level 2

Did both and both say processing still

0 Likes
TYLLUM70

Call the support number.  Ask for order status.  My card was charged last night, but no updates on any of the web page order status.  When I dialed the support number it said it has processed and shipped.  Used to just say pending or processing.

0 Likes
kenbaileyiii
Contributor - Level 2

My card hasn't been charged yet either so I'm basically just a sitting duck with this order right now. I'll try to call them and see if anything is different but I doubt it.

0 Likes