Re: iPhone X EDD 12/1 thread
plnguyen_md
Enthusiast - Level 2

Another update.

I have 2 iPhone X 128gb Silver on order.  One was placed on 10/27/17, EDD was 12/1 but shipped out today and will be here on 11/16.  The other was placed on 10/29/17 and is still pending EDD 12/1.

0 Likes
kenbaileyiii
Contributor - Level 2

So that leaves me to believe that I probably won't hear anything until the end of this month if they are filling orders by date and time, but by then I should be expecting it anyways.  I placed my order on the 31st of October.

0 Likes
SHAKEMA284
Enthusiast - Level 3

I called in from work b/c I knew my phone had to be signed for. How about Ups left my phone on the porch, didn’t even ring the darn door bell. Thank goodness I live in a safe neighborhood and was home waiting on my phone. Please believe I contacted Ups bout they incompetent drivers.

0 Likes
kenbaileyiii
Contributor - Level 2

That's just them being lazy. They knew something like this needs a signature and they just act like nobody is home just so they can finish their shift quicker. FedEx seems to be a bit better about this from my experience. Sorry to hear this happened to you. Lord knows what could have happened if you weren't home when your phone came.

0 Likes
plnguyen_md
Enthusiast - Level 2

Latest update:

Ordered 2 iPhone X 128gb Silvers.

One was placed on 10/27/17 and the other on 10/29/17.  Both were EDD 12/1.  

1st was shipped out and delivered on 11/16.

The 2nd one just shipped out today and will be delivered 11/21.

Good luck everyone!

0 Likes
GMURBAN225

My Silver 256, ordered late evening 10/27 with EDD 12/1, was charged to my credit card / shipped on 11/16.  Unfortunately, delivery has been delayed until 11/21 in spite of being two day shipping.  Of course, I leave Monday night for a ten day trip . . . so it looks like I will not have my X in time. 
Smiley Sad

0 Likes