Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
iPhone X EDD 12/13
BREENOELLEM

Hoping to get a thread going for all of the remaining stragglers who are still stuck at the 12/13 ship date with no movement or progress.

I ordered the iPhone X Space Gray 256GB @ 10:26 AM on 10/27/2017. Have been stuck in processing with no charges to my CC yet.

I’ll update once I see a charge on my card!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone X EDD 12/13
wasnt_me

I ordered on 11/6 and have an EDD of 12/13 as well.  I have seen some people with an EDD posting about some movement on their phones, so I'm hopeful we are not too far behind. 

Tgraygt

Ordered my 256gb SG at 10am est on 10/27 with a 12/6 edd. My friend ordered his the following day and has already received his phone. My order however, is still pending.

0 Likes
kenbaileyiii
Novice

It seems like there is no pattern to how these orders are being filled. Not even Verizon reps know. I went into Verizon to see if I could get info on my order and the rep showed me the exact processing screen that I've been looking at. I ordered my 256 SG on 10/31 with a 12/13 ship date. I'm just mad that I'm seeing other orders getting pushed up and others aren't that ordered and the same time. At this point I just hope I get my phone by the ship date and not later than. It seems like the 256 SG model is in high demand because a lot of people are getting their silver models early. Even the 256 models. Makes me wonder how different my order would be if I got the silver one because at the time I ordered, it had a 12/6 ship date instead of 12/13 date.

0 Likes
ADODGERSFAN88

Ordered 11/7 and today 11/26 my cc was charged. Waiting to get a shipped notification. My original EDD was 12/13

I got the space grey 256gb

0 Likes