iPhone X Poor Signal since iOS13
JennyRice
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hello,

It seems ever since the ios 13 update, my iPhone X has very very poor signal strength.  I have made sure data and voice roaming is turned on, just updated to 13.2 yesterday, reset network settings several times, and took out and put back the SIM card several times.  Is this an Apple issue or Verizon?

Labels (1)
Re: iPhone X Poor Signal since iOS13
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Updates are always meant to bring improvements. Lets get this signal issue figured out. How is this impacting your service (calls, text, or data)? How many signal bars do you have? What are your cross streets and city of where this issue is happening? - AlbertoR_VZW

0 Likes
JennyRice
Enthusiast - Level 2

AlbertoR_VZW, the real struggle is not within Indianapolis, although my signal can vary from 2 bars to max.  The struggle out where I live that I have not had an issue in the past.  My husband has an iPhone 8 with no signal issues where we live.  I barely get 1 bar with 3G or 1x data.  I did not have any issues until the IOS13 update.  It is very frustrating.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We can certainly understand that it would be frustrating to be without a working phone. Let's continue to look into this. Are you noticing a difference in your signal when you are outdoors versus when you are indoors? 

TabithaJ_VZW

0 Likes
JennyRice
Enthusiast - Level 2

no it's bad both indoors and out. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate this info, JennyRice. Are you having trouble with calls, text or data while at this location? If you go outside, does the experience change at all?

ChristopherM_VZW

0 Likes
JennyRice
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes, if i don't have a signal I would obviously have trouble with calls, texts, and data whether i'm inside or outside.  Ever since IOS13, my Iphone X's signal has been horrible.  Dropped calls, and no data.  Any option or fix available????

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I will be sending you a private Message shortly, so we can review account details for the best solution.

GinaU_VZW

0 Likes