iPhone X Pre Order Shipped
iDroid
Contributor - Level 3

I hope everyone had a smooth pre order for their new iPhone X this was honestly one of the smoothest pre orders to date for me. Got my order confirmation right away, card has been charged as of yesterday and both phones have shipped one is silver and the other in space gray both 256gb. They are currently in transit to my local FedEx with a future delivery date of 11/3. With past iPhone pre orders sometimes I wouldn't get charged and shipping info until they day before launch which can be very stressful. If you haven't got charged or your shipping info yet it should be coming soon!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone X Pre Order Shipped
CMiles41
Enthusiast - Level 1

Im so confused for my order, cause the ‘Deliver By‘ date is 11/03, but it still hasn’t shipped! I got the Space Gray 256 GB. Kinda freaking out! LOL

mizreecy
Enthusiast - Level 2

I’m in the same boat on my second one. I ordered two, one silver and one space grey, both 256, at the same time. The silver One I was charged for yesterday and it shipped today, there have been no changes on the grey or charges so I’m starting to stress. I guess I’ll give customer support a call tomorrow and ask. Smiley Sad

0 Likes
Witch_DaLaaNi

Mine shipped today after I was charged yesterday. I’m elated that I already have a case, privacy screen, and Mophie charge force powerstation sitting at home awaiting my delivery on Friday.

My preorder is a Silver 256 GB. So stoked!  

0 Likes
Witch_DaLaaNi

Don’t worry about that. Verizon is notorious for failing to use plain English. Whatever the date stated in your confirmation email is, that’s the date you’ll get your tele.  

Plus, Apple has told all couriers to hold the shipments until Friday so you’ll get yours when we get ours. If you’re closer to the warehouse which has your tele, then it will probably ship later.  

0 Likes
Infidex

If you don't have tracking and a charge by tomorrow mid day, you might start worrying.  They do 2 day ship on these, so they've been charging and putting shipping labels on phones since yesterday from what I can tell.  I expect they'll all go out tomorrow by whatever time Fedex is picking up (usually businesses can get pick ups until 8-9pm if near a big airport).  My guess is those with tracking numbers already haven't seen a ton of movement if they're shipping them from the US.  My past preorders have come out of TN for iphone with verizon, always starts moving 2 days before i'll get it. 

0 Likes
DANFOR10
Enthusiast - Level 1

I’m a littles comcerned, as they charged my card, sent me a tracking number with ship notificatio, and my Verizon says it was due to arrive yesterday; however, no delivery and tracking number says nothing found. 3 calls to Verizon, all different answers, still non-working . I get it may not be delivered until release date of 11/3, but not feeling very good about tracking number stating not found. I was up at 3:01 a.m. to order on 10/27.  

0 Likes
heathermirman

I’ll tell you- i ordered my phone at 2:58am EST and I’ve had a tracking number since Sunday. However, my package is just sitting in NJ (I live in NC) since Monday- fedex site says “hold for pickup”. I assume this Is so that it is not shipped or delivered early. Does anyone else’s tracking say “hold for pickup” for the past 2 days? I’m just a little concerned that someone’s intercepted my package and is holding it in NJ for pickup Haha. Either way, I wouldn’t be too alarmed if your package hasn’t shipped yet- if it doesn’t ship by tmw morning (because a lot of ours say it Was shipped standard overnight) then I would start worrying.

0 Likes
SYESDNIL11
Enthusiast - Level 2

My phone has been hanging out in Memphis since Sunday, but fedex tracking still says the delivery is scheduled for 11/3 so I’m not too worried. According to fedex tracking, the package is being shipped via Standard Overnight, so I imagine there will be movement later today. Don’t worry, your phone will get to you in time Smiley Happy

0 Likes
Witch_DaLaaNi

Yep, mine (along with everyone’s package which has already shipped) has that message at the bottom of the page in bright red lettering.

You‘re getting your tele on Friday same as us.  

0 Likes