iPhone X Pre-Orders
Jcaezza
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the Verizon Annual upgrade program and my phone is fifty percent payed off so when I get a new phone I would have to trade my current one in. Now my question is, can I preorder the iPhone X through the Apple website or will I have to use the Verizon website?

Thanks,

Joseph

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone X Pre-Orders
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

In order to use the Verizon Annual program you will likely need to order the new phone through Verizon Wireless in order to process the trade-in correctly.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jcaezza, we are excited to see you will be pre-ordering the iPhone X. Please allow us to further go over the details regarding your upgrade concern. Our annual upgrade allows you to upgrade every year with sending back your current device (in good cosmetic condition) to wipe out the remaining balance and to start a new Device payment agreement. Without upgrading from us directly you would not be able to send in your current device to clear out that balance. Can you please tell us more on why you may be looking to upgrade directly from Apple?

SylviaT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

Jcaezza
Enthusiast - Level 1

I would prefer to upgrade directly from Apple to go through the Pre-Order faster to make sure that I get one ASAP. But if that is not an option I will be disappointed but if I have to do it through Verizon then I will.

0 Likes