iPhone X Sim Not Supported
devpatel
Enthusiast - Level 2
I have an AT&T unlocked iPhone X and I switched to Verizon from AT&T. When I try to activate the SIM card it says “sim not supported” even though the phone is unlocked 
Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone X Sim Not Supported
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

devpatel,

We thank you so much for joining us and we welcome you to the family. Making sure you can get your phone activated is essential and we are here to help. To confirm, did you receive a new SIM card for your iPhone X or were you attempting to activate the device on our network with your AT&T SIM card? We want to make sure that you have an actual Verizon Wireless SIM card installed in the device before we can assist with activating the device.

CandiceH_VZW

0 Likes
Twaters5812

I inserted SIM card Verizon sent me. I changed from AT&T to Verizon but now get the SIM not supported message. Help?

0 Likes
Sjsallade

I have this same issue. I am in the process of switching from ATT and that response did not answer the actual original question. Yes, I am using the SIM card verizon sent me. I am still having the same issue, so what is the solution? 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It is exciting to know you are making the switch, Sjsallade. What is  the IMEI number to your device? JoeyM_VZW

0 Likes