iPhone X Upgrade Questions...
Garrett12123

So. I’m a tad bit confused on the upgrade process for iPhones through Verizon. I currently have an iPhone 7 Plus/128gb/Matte Black in perfect condition. In the myVerizon app, it says that I have an available upgrade. I’m a little confused by this since it hasn’t been 2 yrs yet. If I wanted to upgrade to the iPhone X, what charges would be involved with that? Would I have to finish paying off the phone, or would I just trade in, and pick up with the new increased monthly payment?. I’m really hoping I can go the 2nd route. Thanks for your help in advance!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone X Upgrade Questions...
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Garret12123, allow us to alleviate that confusion. With the iPhone new every year program that Apple offered on the 7 and 7 plus, you would absolutely be able to upgrade after 12 installments on your current phone. You would then simply trade in that current device for the newest addition. Does that help to clear up those details?

LorenB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Garrett12123

Awesome. One more thing though. On Verizon.com, it says that this device is not available for an upgrade. On the app however, it says that it is. I have had the phone for around a year. Any reason why the app and website would differ? Thanks for the response.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Garrett12123, it's a bit perplexing, as both the My Verizon website and the app should give the same upgrade information. Please reply to my Direct Message, so we can look into this more closely and find out what's going on.

MichelleH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes