iPhone X incorrectly showing as Lost/Stolen
Kendalltimes7
Enthusiast - Level 2

My iPhone X has been paid off for two years. I was going to trade it in on swappa, but my imei for the device is showing as lost or stolen. I contacted Verizon, and they confirmed my phone was being blacklisted on their end, and they had no idea why. They removed my device from their blacklist about two months ago, and my device is still showing as lost or stolen. Verizon has been of no help the last two months. 
I bought this phone from a Verizon store as well. 
my phone shows as lost/stolen on every site I check. 

any help is appreciated. I’m so tired of messing with this. 

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone X incorrectly showing as Lost/Stolen
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, Kendalltimes7. I certainly understand wanting to ensure your device is being listed properly and am here to assist. Did you have this device active with Verizon Wireless services?

Kendalltimes7
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes, I did. For several years. 

0 Likes
Kendalltimes7
Enthusiast - Level 2

🦗🦗🦗🦗

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for that information. Was this device ever used by anybody else? Has the company you are looking to sell it to let you know what carrier has the device reported as lost/stolen? DavidR_VZW

0 Likes
Kendalltimes7
Enthusiast - Level 2

I bought it from a Verizon store about three years ago. I never reported lost or stolen. All sites I check just say it’s “blacklisted” or reported lost or stolen from my carrier. Verizon confirmed they somehow had it marked lost or stolen on their end, and removed the status over a month or two ago, but it still shows it’s lost or stolen on all third parts sites. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry to learn about the status of your phone, even after being removed from the lost/stolen list. We can definitely check it for you. You can also click here to see if it shows compatible: http://spr.ly/6604yzCzQ If it shows compatible with our service, that means it's been removed from the list. If it shows incompatible, please send a Private Note, and we can take a closer look into it here. 

0 Likes