iPhone X order canceled
CORBOZ78
Enthusiast - Level 1

After successfully ordering the iPhone X at around 12:08am, and getting an order confirmation email, I woke up today and found an email from Verizon indicated that I had "successfully canceled my order". At first I had thought it was a phishing/spam email because there was no way I had canceled the order I worked so hard to make. But I logged into my VZ account and noticed that the order had in fact been canceled.

I'm an employee of a VZ subsidiary, so I guess I don't get normal customer support options. Instead, I get employee support options which means...they're closed on weekends. I. Can't. Get. Anyone. To. Talk. To. ME!

I'm so upset by this. Anyone else having this issue?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone X order canceled
FRASTI43

My family did the same got up 3am placed an order then today receive the email that states order canceled.  With no support till Monday for an employee.

0 Likes
stef7
Master - Level 2

Maybe like the people on the "gounlimited" plan, you've been deprioritized because of order congestion.

But seriously, with demand so high, maybe VZW employees are being expected to wait longer? Just a thought.

0 Likes
rpgarrett75703
Enthusiast - Level 3

I was just speaking to Verizon Wireless customer service and they told me a lot of their customers charge cards are being declined because the credit card companies think they may be fraudulent purchases due to the amount of the purchase. That happened to me since I ordered 2 iPhone X's.  Verizon sent me an email telling me my card was declined. Fortunately the order was not canceled and I was able to quickly fix it by using a different credit card and the charge immediately got pre-approved from my credit card company. When I spoke to the Verizon rep she said it still looks like I'm on track for an 11/3 delivery. Keeping my fingers crossed.

0 Likes
TOMROD77

The new iPhone X is not available for VZ employees at this time.

0 Likes
TBLA

Employees of Verizon are NOT allowed to purchase preorder APPLE devices as per policy. This is the reason your order was canceled.

0 Likes