iPhone X order status
motch6
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm starting this thread to lead out on the Order status...

What is yours?

Here is what i was able to do:

Ordered iPhone X 256GB Silver

Logged into Verizon at 12:55am MDT  (6 minutes before the phone was avialable to purchase).

I traded in my iPhone 7+ 256GB Jet Black.

I completed my order (oddly, it let me) in 5 minutes.  My order was complete at 1:00am MDT.

I have a confirmed order for November 3rd. (no real ship date info yet).

Good Luck!

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone X order status
silkylink07

confirmation email?

0 Likes
LAUHIS74
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes! Same! I thought i was going crazy,,,, i keep checking my email and order status to see if it was all a lie haha.... must have been a glitc... but a very crazy good one, hope this doesn’t cause issues if they catch on

motch6
Enthusiast - Level 3

Received official email at 1:03am MDT ... delivery to be made on November 3rd!

It looks like the Graphite 256GB is already pushed back to 11/15 !!  not the one I got

brandoncatz
Enthusiast - Level 3

Congrats, man!

Ordered the X/256GB/S.Gray

Hit the Verizon site at about the same time, give or take a minute.  My confirmation came thru at 12:01 PDT.

No trade-in, paid the full phone cost.

Delivery date is showing 11/3, also.  Calling Verizon to get some confirmation on this.

Read on another site that Verizon was allowing orders about 10 minutes early.  Thanks, VZW!

TAYLAR25
Enthusiast - Level 1

I ordered iPhone X 256GB Space Gray, traded in my 7 plus 128 GB, and received my confirmation email at 1:58CST. Delivery Date of 11/3 in the email.

Med4Lyfe

Ordered iPhone X 64GB Space Gray.. Received my email 11:57 PT! Delivery date is 11/3, but is that legitimate?

0 Likes
RHOOCH38

I ordered same thing 6 min before and says ship date 11/3...does that mean I wont get till probably the 10th?!?

0 Likes
jkjc

I got a confirmation email but on my account in MyOrders it's not showing there! Is this ok?!!

0 Likes
Loquat
Master - Level 1

You'll be fine. I've been through this many times with Verizon. Sometimes it just takes a while to show up due to the heavy traffic. If you received a confirmation email then you should be good. 

0 Likes