Re: iPhone X order status
BCOMP
Enthusiast - Level 3

got on my verizon app at 3:07am got the Silver 256gb iphone x.  Ship date is Nov. 3rd.  I see some ppl in other threads tried apple's website and had issues.  My vzw app was so smooth not one issue at all.  Took 30 seconds maybe. 

0 Likes
lgreenwood229

Awesome!!! I did the same thing in the eastern time zone.  I got up at 2:47 am and login to my Verizon.  At like 2:56am I ordered the phone, received my confirmation email and received the same Nov 3rd date for delivery.  I thought I had to wait till 3am.  Now I see others saying shipping is like 12/15/17.  Crazy..... I got the silver 256 model.

0 Likes
LATJEN17
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered my iPhone x today. I will receive it by November 22 but hopefully it comes before that!

0 Likes
im_simonds
Contributor - Level 1

Just got charged and tracking number!

0 Likes
stkasm

Wow, great

0 Likes
brandoncatz
Enthusiast - Level 3

Nice! I’m (im)patiently waiting. What was your order time And what part of the country are you in?

0 Likes
RHOOCH38

What?!?! What time did you order? I’m patiently waiting for all that

0 Likes
Donnat757
Contributor - Level 1

I ordered the 256gb Space Gray on 10/27 at 3:11am EST and got my email confirmation at 3:15am with a shipped by date 11/10.  I got up and log into my Verizon account at 2:50am, but it still said coming soon.  I kept trying refresh but didn't let me order early like many of you were able to.  And also got error messages a few times or saying try again.  I was trying from my phone and my iPad, eventually got through on my iPad.  But 11/10 is still not bad as it is in mid December now.  But maybe I will get lucky and it comes earlier than that. 

0 Likes
corytrae
Enthusiast - Level 3

Same for me I ordered 2 silver 64GBs. First confirmation received at 2:58 second one received at 3:03. Both say DELIVER BY nov 3rd. I called for confirmation and everything is fine. Except a common hiccup with the shipping address being wrong. which they said to call back as soon as I get the tracking number and they can submit a form to instruct fedex to change the shipping address without delaying the package.

0 Likes
XXDYABLO14XX

According to macrumors.com forum ,people are getting their status chaged to “preparing for ahipment” and tracking number and some that havnet yet seen their status chaged where able to go to UPS site and search through Reference number using their phone number and able to see their for preparing for shipment  from china. I believe they ordered theirs through apple store. I ordered through verizon app  my status still says pending

0 Likes