Re: iPhone X order status
im_simonds
Contributor - Level 1

i ordered my through the Verizon app as well.  Either way....I have ordered every iPhone and I have never seen it say coming from China.  Mine always originates from either CA or TN.

0 Likes
rmorton0573
Contributor - Level 1

Apple will send from China direct to customers. when you order from the carrier Apple will ship those to carrier warehouses and then carrier will ship to us. Last years 7 Plus and this years Apple Watch 3, I was billed on the Thursday prior, and they were overnighted, and I had them on release day.

0 Likes
stkasm

OK, Verizon charged my CC but no tracking info yet. 301am EDT confirmation

0 Likes
corytrae
Enthusiast - Level 3

Dude why haven't they charged mine yet??

0 Likes
corytrae
Enthusiast - Level 3

Okay I take that back they did charge my debit, but same with no tracking info yet

0 Likes
iMarwan_K

iPhone X 64G Silver

Processing

CC got charge

no email no nothing

0 Likes
motch6
Enthusiast - Level 3

Its interesting that people are starting to get their cards charged.  They don't usually do that to until the very last minute prior to shipping....

As an added note you can check FedEx Insight... to see if they have created a label for you: www.fedex.com/us/fcl/pckgenvlp/insight    or login to your FedEx ship manager account... I don't see one created for me yet.

They usually use FedEx, but if you have a shipment manager account for UPS you can find out the same things!

0 Likes
Loquat
Master - Level 1

My card was charged earlier this morning.  Which is kinda strange as in previous pre-orders I was never charged until a day or so before shipping.  Interesting...

0 Likes
AMITYDELILAH
Enthusiast - Level 1

My card was charged an hour ago. The order now says waiting shipping.

0 Likes
motch6
Enthusiast - Level 3

they simply removed ALL date related to my order status page!  No ship or delivery time.... which is typical of them.  They do that so people won't get mad... well, they create another problem!  People get mad regardless!  ha.... or get worried their order isn't being processed... ha ha ha.... be patient people... and ... as an added note.... there were a few people that got their Apple Watches a day early.... so some of us might get lucky.. ha.... not holding my breath.

0 Likes