Re: iPhone X order status
im_simonds
Contributor - Level 1

When you preorder the phone, it will arrive by release date.  Every time I have pre-ordered...the phone would usually get to my local FedEx facility by Wed, Thu the latest and they hold it until the Fri it is released.

im_simonds
Contributor - Level 1

Verizon will most likely ship the phone Monday or Tuesday if you are showing the charge to your card.  Your local FedEx will have it by Thu the latest, but they hold it until Friday.

JOHSTE27

My card got charged yesterday so I’m expecting an early ship date.  Hopefully, tomorrow or Tuesday. 

I was  able to get into the Verizon iPhone X pre-order page 5 minutes early and get my November 3 date.  I have had the best experience ordering from Verizon lately.  Really been happy with the whole process. 

I pre-ordered the iPhone X 256 GB model Space Gray.

Very excited tkcbe I be getting my new OLED iPhone 

0 Likes
stkasm

So, we’re moving. FedEx picked up our order one hour ago, shipping next day delivery from PA but Fedex was instructed not deliver before 11/03. From my previous experience with Samsung S8 preorder, FedEx decided to ignore the instruction and delivered two days earlier, even with the sticker on the box clearly asked not to, so we’ll see

0 Likes
likainu
Enthusiast - Level 3

Same here

0 Likes
rpgarrett75703
Enthusiast - Level 3

My status hasn't changed yet. Just says we're getting your order ready. The charge is pending on my credit card account and will be final once it ships. I chatted with a customer service rep a few minutes ago and he said there doesn't appear to be any issues and I'm still good for 11/3.

0 Likes
corytrae
Enthusiast - Level 3

Mine has shipped I have a tracking number, and says on its way but fed ex won’t deliver until Friday! I’m so excited!!!

0 Likes
AMITYDELILAH
Enthusiast - Level 1

Mine has shipped too. The delivery is set for friday due to holding. Hope it’s delivered earlier.

0 Likes
rpgarrett75703
Enthusiast - Level 3

Just checked my order status. Shipped! Gave me a FedEx tracking number. When I check my order status on my Verizon iPhone app it says Shipped 10/29 Arriving on 10/30 which is tomorrow. But when I track it with Fedex it says "Picked up, Westchester, PA, at 6:42 am on 10/29" for delivery on 11/03. It also said it is being shipped "FedEx Standard Overnight". When I check the status on the Verizon website it just shows a ship date of 10/29 but no delivery date. It does say "Shipment speed" of "Next Day Shipping". Did not receive an email that my order status changed.

0 Likes
IronWill
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ditto - got tracking # in past hour, FedEx picked-up in Memphis, hold for future delivery on 11/3.  Fingers crossed FedEx decides to deliver early.

0 Likes