Re: iPhone X order status
rpgarrett75703
Enthusiast - Level 3

Checked FedEx website. It says "Indirect signature required" whatever that is. I'm off Friday anyway.

0 Likes
IronWill
Enthusiast - Level 2

Indirect sig just means anyone at the address can sign or you can leave a FedEx form or door tag on your door pre-signing for the package. 

0 Likes
im_simonds
Contributor - Level 1

Inderect means they need a signature....and it does not have to be yours.  If it said direct signature....only you could sign for it.

0 Likes
im_simonds
Contributor - Level 1

It won’t be.  Apple is very strict.  FedEX does delivery earlier....Apple would move carriers.

0 Likes
corytrae
Enthusiast - Level 3

But Apple didn't send these phone, Verizon did. Apple ships to verizon warehouse where verizon ships them out to customers. I'm just nervous because the wrong shipping address was entered by default when I ordered my 2 Xs. I still have access to that address but it's an hour away from my current address. So a signed note on the door will allow them to leave the packages if no one is there?

0 Likes
JOHSTE27

Same here. Just shipped with a delivery of October 30. But, Apple instructed Fed-Ex to keep them until Friday.

Sent from my iPhone 7 Plus

0 Likes
wgriffiths2
Enthusiast - Level 3

Ordered 2 X’s at 1:54 am Central time Friday morning , card charged today for both activation fees , and shipping info received today as well . It is a very good day . Friday can’t get here soon enough l.

0 Likes
BIGGIE_SD
Enthusiast - Level 1

So all this has me worried I see that anyone who placed an order before the actual pre order time is getting theirs shipped. Now im not upset that you got to order before midnight. Im upset because you would think it would be equal across the board... Well hope i can soon put this to rest to everyone who has a shipping in progress congrats. And the rest of us Good Luck.

0 Likes
AMITYDELILAH
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just checked on the app and it says mine will arrive on the 30th, but fedex is saying the Nov. 3rd. Don’t know what to believe.

0 Likes
im_simonds
Contributor - Level 1

When did you order?

0 Likes