Re: iPhone X order status
im_simonds
Contributor - Level 1

When did you order yours and from where?

0 Likes
im_simonds
Contributor - Level 1

It will be the 3rd.  FedEx is instructed to hold the delivery until release date.

0 Likes
rpgarrett75703
Enthusiast - Level 3

Mine says the same thing but it's what FedEx says that counts for the delivery date.

0 Likes
rpgarrett75703
Enthusiast - Level 3

That's what it says on the FedEx website. You need a FedEx Door Tag. Not sure where you get that. I assume you still have access to your previous address. I would call Verizon Customer Service and see if they could contact FedEx to get the delivery address change. One of the posts on here said you can do that. Or you may be able to do it yourself on the FedEx website. I know UPS allows you to divert delivery to a local UPS store after it's shipped and even specify a different delivery address. I'm not sure if FedEx allows that.

0 Likes
SYESDNIL11
Enthusiast - Level 2

Just checked my order status...order has been shipped and will be delivered by 11/3 Smiley Happy. Fedex tracking says its in Memphis right now.

JOHSTE27

Remember, the orders will be 2 day shipping so they could ship it out as late as Wednesday and it still would get to you by Friday with a November 3 deliver date.

Sent from my iPad

0 Likes
corytrae
Enthusiast - Level 3

All verizon iPhone X preorders are standard overnight through fedex. From what i've gathered everyone's including mine has shipped today (sunday) even with overnight shipping verizon has requested fedex to hold them until friday the 3rd. So friday hurry up Smiley Happy

0 Likes
rmorton0573
Contributor - Level 1

Well I just received the "Your Card Was Declined" Email. Turns out When I was ordering at 3 AM EST I was quite possibly still asleep, and was not paying attention when entering Credit Card info. I used a Prepaid $25 Credit Card that I was given last Christmas. It must have still had at least $1 on it too. Anyway I followed the instructions in the email and changed my card, and Verizon promptly took their money according to the PayPal receipt, and the fact I received confirmation that my payment processed. I was worried so I called and spoke with a CS who said everything still looks good for 11/3. Verizon has not updated my account with any shipping confirmation yet, but I'm sure they will soon.

0 Likes
JOHSTE27

Good deal. You will be one of the launch day iPhone X owners.

Sent from my iPad

0 Likes
im_simonds
Contributor - Level 1

Another reason I use the Verizon app.  All of my banking info is already loaded.

0 Likes