Re: iPhone X order status
motch6
Enthusiast - Level 3

Checked my bank account and the charge is no longer Pending.... Its an actual full charge to my account.

Order is on track (being held for delivery on 11/3).

0 Likes
NATWRI48

I think we are starting to see the charges come up on accounts. My card was charged this morning. No further emails have been sent from Verizon.

0 Likes
brandoncatz
Enthusiast - Level 3

Update: charged for the phone on Saturday. Received tracking number. Phone is currently in New Jersey as of 6am, with a scheduled 11/3 delivery. I’m out in California.

I like how the Verizon app says it’ll be delivered today. Wish that were true. If my video doorbell shows that fedex was out my house any day before Friday I’m rushing home. LOL

0 Likes
jannyflo2

Ordered at 3:02 EST 10/27 and found my tracking number on FEDEX website by using my phone number as reference number.   She's on her way! Smiley Happy

0 Likes
rmorton0573
Contributor - Level 1

Received tracking this morning. currently setting in PA ,on its way to NC with a future delivery date of 11/3/17

0 Likes
rmorton0573
Contributor - Level 1

Capture.JPG

This is a nice to see on my account Smiley Happy

0 Likes
DOMBLA2

I have a Nov 3 delivery date but my account has not been charged??

0 Likes
mizreecy
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ordered 2 on 10/27 at around 2:05am central. The 256 silver has shipped but the 256 grey is still sitting at pending (per the app) though the estimated delivery is on the 3rd. Starting to get a bit worried though and I’m wishing I would’ve got 2 silvers instead; one is for me, the other for my husband.

0 Likes
christinabell10
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered the 256 gb silver and ordered on 10/27 at 9:45 a.m. CT.  My status shows processing (pending on the app) with a ship date of 12/1.

0 Likes
kevinesque
Enthusiast - Level 3

I got a credit card decline email from Verizon yesterday and I immediately put in my amazon credit card info as fast as I could. The charge shows up as "pending" on Chase's website and Verizon is showing my order as "Processing" and says "You order is in the works - Your order is currently being processed. Please wait until the product is shipped to receive further info."

What I want to know is that if my credit card is charged and the cost is showing up as a pending charge - Does that mean everything went through successfully? and should I still expect the 11/3 delivery date?

0 Likes